Your Privacy is Our Concern
- Collect only information necessary or relevant to our business.
- Make a reasonable effort that information we act upon is accurate, relevant, timely and complete.
- Use only legitimate means to collect information.
- Make non-public personal financial information available externally only to respond to legitimate business needs, to regulatory or other government authorities, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Limit employees’ access to only those who have a business reason for knowing such information and are trained in the proper handling of personal information.
We are providing you with the following summary of the kinds of information that Asset Protection Insurance Agency may collect, what is done with information after it is collected, and how you can find out about information, if any, we have about you in our records.